FA Shield Semifinals
|1||League Round 2||BRE||1 - 1||DOR|
|1||League Round 11||DOR||1 - 0||BRE|
|2||FA Cup Quarterfinals||DOR||1 - 4||BRE|
|3||League Round 1||BRE||3 - 1||DOR|
|3||FA Cup Quarterfinals||DOR||1 - 5||BRE|
|3||League Round 10||DOR||0 - 1||BRE|
|5||AP Cup Group (1)||BRE||2 - 0||DOR|
|8||League Round 5||DOR||3 - 0||BRE|
|8||League Round 14||BRE||0 - 5||DOR|
|13||Youth Cup Round 1||DOR||5 - 0||BRE|
|19||League Round 6||DOR||0 - 6||BRE|
|19||League Round 15||BRE||5 - 0||DOR|
|20||FA Cup Round 1||DOR||0 - 5||BRE|
|25||Youth Cup Round 2||DOR||0 - 1||BRE|
|26||League Round 2||DOR||3 - 0||BRE|
|26||League Round 11||BRE||1 - 0||DOR|
|27||League Round 5||DOR||3 - 0||BRE|
|27||League Round 14||BRE||1 - 0||DOR|
|27||FA Cup Semifinals||BRE||2 - 5||DOR|
|30||League Round 9||BRE||1 - 2||DOR|
|30||League Round 18||DOR||1 - 3||BRE|
|31||League Round 5||DOR||2 - 0||BRE|
|31||League Round 14||BRE||2 - 0||DOR|
|33||League Round 5||DOR||0 - 4||BRE|
|33||League Round 14||BRE||6 - 0||DOR|
|36||FA Shield Round 1||BRE||0 - 0|
|38||Youth Cup Round 1||DOR||0 - 2||BRE|
|42||FA Shield Round 1||DOR||0 - 1||BRE|
|43||Youth Cup Quarterfinals||DOR||0 - 0|
Olmec Head PreviewFA Shield
• The previous FA Shield Final appearances by Dorchester Town include:
• a season 28 loss to Tranmere Rovers 1-0 (extra time).
• Brentford FC has 2 FA Shield Trophies.
• The previous FA Shield Final appearances by Brentford FC include:
• a season 33 win over Nottingham Forest 0-0 (PK Shootout: 3-2).
• a season 41 loss to Weston-super-Mare AFC 2-0.
• a season 43 win over Carlisle United 3-0.
• Brentford FC are the defending FA Shield CHAMPIONS!
• Angelo Bruno (SBY/4 Fw) is questionable (pulled hamstring) but may return today.
• Brentford FC are free of injuries entering today's match.
Head To Head Meetings
• Dorchester Town and Brentford FC have met 30 times with 2 of those occurring in the FA Shield.
• Brentford FC have won 18, lost 9 and drawn 3 of 30 matches against Dorchester Town.
• Dorchester Town has a 8 game winless streak against the Bees.
Can we gain some revenge after our youth cup exit? Should be close though.
Andy (Dorchester Town)
05/22 - 8:50 PM
Al is clearly the underfrog in this one. How many goals, Al?
Phil (Chesterfield FC)
05/24 - 2:58 AM
shame this game was missed off the prediction league!
Vick (Weston-super-Mare AFC)
05/27 - 1:30 PM