League Round 13
|5||League Round 9||SU||0 - 2||WAT|
|5||League Round 18||WAT||3 - 3||SU|
|7||AP Cup Group (1)||SU||0 - 3||WAT|
|7||Youth Cup Round 1||WAT||4 - 2||SU|
|12||FA Cup Round 2||WAT||1 - 1||SU|
|12||FA Cup Round 2 Replay||SU||3 - 1||WAT|
|14||League Round 3||SU||4 - 2||WAT|
|14||League Round 12||WAT||3 - 1||SU|
|19||League Round 8||WAT||0 - 0||SU|
|19||League Round 17||SU||6 - 0||WAT|
|20||League Round 8||WAT||1 - 1||SU|
|20||League Round 17||SU||0 - 1||WAT|
|22||AP Cup Round 2||SU||4 - 3||WAT|
|23||AP Cup Group (2)||WAT||1 - 0||SU|
|23||FA Cup Round 2||SU||3 - 4||WAT|
|25||FA Cup Round 1||SU||3 - 4||WAT|
|28||League Round 9||SU||0 - 1||WAT|
|28||League Round 18||WAT||0 - 0||SU|
|29||League Round 4||WAT||5 - 1||SU|
|29||League Round 13||SU||2 - 1||WAT|
|30||FA Cup Round 1||SU||1 - 0||WAT|
|30||League Round 8||WAT||1 - 0||SU|
|30||League Round 17||SU||1 - 3||WAT|
|31||FA Cup Quarterfinals||WAT||0 - 1||SU|
|32||Youth Cup Round 1||WAT||3 - 2||SU|
|33||Youth Cup Round 1||WAT||2 - 4||SU|
|36||League Round 3||SU||0 - 0||WAT|
|36||AP Cup Round 2||WAT||6 - 0||SU|
|36||League Round 12||WAT||1 - 2||SU|
|37||League Round 3||SU||2 - 1||WAT|
|37||League Round 12||WAT||0 - 2||SU|
|38||Youth Cup Round 2||SU||0 - 3||WAT|
|39||League Round 3||SU||1 - 0||WAT|
|39||League Round 12||WAT||1 - 0||SU|
|39||Youth Cup Round 2||WAT||1 - 1|
|40||League Round 8||WAT||0 - 2||SU|
|40||League Round 17||SU||3 - 2||WAT|
|43||AP Cup Group (1)||SU||0 - 5||WAT|
Olmec Head PreviewLeague
• Southend United placed 5th in the 1st division in season 43.
• Watford were the 2nd division champions last season.
• Toby Brides (I/14 Gk) is questionable (head injury) but may return today.
• Wayne Hardy is looking for his 20th MSWL United League goal (currently at 18).
• Watford are free of injuries entering today's match.
• Max Krause is looking for his 20th MSWL United League goal (currently at 19).
Head To Head Meetings
• Southend United and Watford have met 39 times with 23 of those occurring in the League.
• Watford have won 18, lost 14 and drawn 7 of 39 matches against Southend United.
• Southend United has a 2 game losing streak in this fixture.
• Watford haven't won a league match at Roots Hall since season 30.
WAT are very good but a home game in the league is always my priority.
Colin (Southend United)
05/23 - 11:44 PM