Port Vale FC
League Round 14
|1||FA Cup Quarterfinals||PV||0 - 1||BRE|
|2||League Round 1||BRE||2 - 1||PV|
|2||League Round 10||PV||2 - 3||BRE|
|5||AP Cup Round 2||BRE||3 - 1||PV|
|6||League Round 2||PV||4 - 0||BRE|
|6||League Round 11||BRE||2 - 4||PV|
|10||League Round 1||BRE||0 - 1||PV|
|10||League Round 10||PV||5 - 0||BRE|
|12||FA Shield Round 1||PV||1 - 0||BRE|
|16||League Round 6||PV||2 - 0||BRE|
|16||League Round 15||BRE||1 - 3||PV|
|18||FA Cup Round 1||PV||1 - 2||BRE|
|18||League Round 6||PV||0 - 0||BRE|
|18||League Round 15||BRE||2 - 2||PV|
|19||League Round 5||PV||2 - 0||BRE|
|19||League Round 14||BRE||4 - 2||PV|
|21||Youth Cup Round 1||BRE||3 - 0||PV|
|29||League Round 7||BRE||1 - 1||PV|
|29||League Round 16||PV||2 - 1||BRE|
|31||AP Cup Group (2)||BRE||0 - 2||PV|
|31||League Round 2||BRE||1 - 0||PV|
|31||League Round 11||PV||0 - 0||BRE|
|32||League Round 5||PV||0 - 0||BRE|
|32||League Round 14||BRE||0 - 1||PV|
|35||FA Cup Round 2||BRE||2 - 0||PV|
|35||Youth Cup Round 1||BRE||0 - 1||PV|
|37||League Round 5||PV||0 - 0||BRE|
|37||League Round 14||BRE||2 - 0||PV|
|39||League Round 5||PV||3 - 0||BRE|
|39||League Round 14||BRE||2 - 1||PV|
|40||League Round 6||PV||1 - 2||BRE|
|40||AP Cup Round 2||PV||1 - 0||BRE|
|40||League Round 15||BRE||0 - 0||PV|
|41||League Round 7||BRE||4 - 0||PV|
|41||Youth Cup Round 2||BRE||1 - 1|
|41||League Round 16||PV||2 - 1||BRE|
|43||FA Shield Quarterfinals||BRE||0 - 0|
Olmec Head PreviewLeague
• Brentford FC placed 3rd in the 1st division in season 43.
• Port Vale FC finished 2nd in the 2nd division last season and were promoted.
• Brentford FC are free of injuries entering today's match.
• Louie Sturridge (IV/6 Df) is in line to make his 75th appearance for Brentford FC (currently at 74).
• Vincent James (II/13 Mf) is poised to make his 50th appearance for Brentford FC (currently at 49).
• Carlton Fox (I/14 Sw) is set to make his 35th appearance for Brentford FC (currently at 33).
• Alberto Mariani (I/13 Mf) is set to make his 35th appearance for Brentford FC (currently at 34).
Port Vale FC
• Port Vale FC are free of injuries entering today's match.
• Wes Ryan (III/12 Fw) is in line to make his 75th appearance for Port Vale FC (currently at 73).
Head To Head Meetings
• Brentford FC and Port Vale FC have met 38 times with 27 of those occurring in the League.
• Port Vale FC have won 16, lost 13 and drawn 9 of 38 matches against Brentford FC.
• Brentford FC has a 4 game winless streak against the Valients.
• Port Vale FC haven't won a league match at Griffin Park since season 32.